The perfect choice in accommodation
- It’s on the West Coast.
- It’s situated in the Crayfish Mecca, Lamberts Bay.
- It’s surrounded by the seasonal breath-taking wild flowers, famous wine- and seafood routes.
- It’s only 2½ hours’ drive from the most beautiful city in the world - Cape Town.
- The clean stretch of beach is endless, the dunes magic and nothing in this sea can harm you.
- It’s 60m from a safe beach for kids.
- It offers self-catering, fully equipped accommodation with two- and more bedroomed apartments, also consisting of an open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining room and a Bathroom.
- For your comfort the apartments are serviced daily.
- Group Tours of up to 350 persons can stay overnight, with breakfast and dinner offered on request.
- Bath towels on request
- It boasts M-Net, Kyknet, MM1 and MM2 or SS reception. There is a TV in each apartment. The channels are changed at the office on request.
- For the business executive, fax and photocopying services are available on request.
- It’s 5km from the well-known outdoor restaurants “Muisbosskerm” and “Bosduifklip”, and don’t forget the historical indoor “Plaaskombuis”.
- Within 2km radius, sports such as fishing, swimming, bowls, tennis, badminton, golf, jogging or walking can be enjoyed.
- Sightseeing is plentiful, with the harbour and bird island a must.
- It offers unbelievable out-of-season rates for churches, schools, and senior citizens.
- The owner Yan Smit live on the premises and will welcome you with true West Coast hospitality.
- It’s so relaxing, you will want to stay forever!
Arrive as guests, leave as friends!